Note: This item is out of stock and has been retired.
(It may still be available from the retailers listed in the ‘notes’ section below)
This product is an exquisitely detailed miniature of the New Berlin library as it looks today (but it also has not changed in a long time). Note the detail of the shrubs, trees and the sign.
Online: Click on the ‘Add to cart’ button above
By Mail: Click on the ‘Order by mail’ button above to print an order form and send it and your check in the mail.
New Berlin Library
15 South Main Street
New Berlin, NY 13411
It appears that the first library organization in New Berlin was the ‘Franklin Library’, established in 1824. The current organization was formed about 1903. The present library (and store to the north) were built by Lawson Judson in 1814. It passed through a number of owners to Jonathan B Harvey. His daughter, Susan E Harvey, inherited it on his death. She married Almer H Phelps who inherited it when she died. When Almer died, his will directed that the building go to New Berlin for a library. Our library has been located here since then. The content of the library has grown over the years to include books, tapes, CDs, a small museum, a large array of research material and access to much more through the Four County Library System.
The size of this figure is 6-1/8” wide, 3-1/2” high and 3/4” thick. It weighs 7 ounces.
The regular price for this figure is $16.25 plus $3.00 shipping Sales tax for delivery to a NY address is $1.54 (see details).
- This figure is also available at the New Berlin Library, 15 South Main Street, New Berlin NY 13411.
- This figure is also available at the Chenango County Historical Society Museum, 45 Rexford St, Norwich NY 13815.