The museum is open from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM on most Saturdays through the year, or by appointment.
We are closed for the month of January, 2019. Our first date to be open for the new year is now
Saturday, February 2.
A Monetary Donation ($5 suggested)
The museum is located at 40 Washington Avenue, in downtown Endicott, New York. MAP
- From the North or South: Take I-81 to Binghamton, then I-86 / NY-17 west to Exit 67 North (Endicott).
- From the East or West: Take I-86 / NY-17 to Exit 67 North (Endicott)
- Then see details on the map.
The easiest place to park is in the village lot by the Cinema Saver at 15 Madison Avenue in Endicott. MAP
- The museum is on Washington Avenue in Endicott, which is served by Transit Route 35 of the Broome County Transit System. Please see their web site at http://www.gobroomecounty.com/transit/ for more information.
- The Endicott area is served by the Greater Binghamton Airport. Please see their web site for further information about carriers and flights available. http://binghamtonairport.com/
- The Endicott area is also served by a number of Taxi companies. See their respective web sites for information. Sorry, we can not provide any recommendations.
- The Binghamton area is served by Greyhound Bus Lines and Shortline Coach.
Set your GPS to 40 Washington Avenue, Endicott, for the front door of the museum, or 15 Madison Avenue, Endicott, for the back door and convenient parking.
All parts of the museum are Handicapped Accessible.
Service animals are allowed in the museum.
The following are prohibited in or around the museum
- Pets (except service animals, see above)
- Guns or weapons of any kind
The Endicott Heritage and History Museum is only one great reason to visit the Endicott Area. Visit our
Nearby Attractions page for links to other local and regional attractions.